- Lead Educator position in Box Hill, Melbourne
- Scholarship opportunities for Educators seeking to further their qualifications
- Opportunities for career growth and development.
- Passion for working with children
- Qualification and experience in Early Childhood Education.
- Current Working with Children Check (or ability to obtain one)
- First Aid, CPR, and Anaphylaxis training (or willingness to obtain)
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Mandarin or Cantonese language skills highly regarded
Other benefits include:
- Working for Australia’s fastest-growing child care group
- 50% discount on childcare gap fees from your first day
- Competitive rates based on qualification and years experience
- Up to $400 per annum paid professional development
- Incentive program – earn brand new resources for your centre
- 30% discount on 12-month membership with Goodlife or Fitness First
- Training and development opportunities to help you reach your full potential – 80% of promotions are from internal promotions!
- Access to Learning Academy for further studies, and Leadership and Management courses.
- Dedicated Centre Support Office including Operations and Quality team to help your centre meet business, compliance and education goals
- Career progression opportunities to work towards a management role e.g. Centre Manager/ Area Manager/ Quality Advisor
- Scholarships available if you are currently studying towards completing your Bachelor in Early Education
- Wellbeing initiatives with our Australia wide partners including Lifeworks
- Partner discounts with over 100 different retailers
- Insurance benefits via Bupa
At Lloyd Connect we recognise the benefits that diversity and inclusion brings to our clients and encourage people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.