- 120K + Super +Salary Packaging. Part-time (0.8) role. 30 hours a week.
- Hybrid ongoing. Part-time hrs can be spread across 5 days during school hrs OR
- 4 full days – 3 days WFH & 1 day at the St Leonards office, lower North Shore.
Reporting to the Head of Fundraising the Fundraising Specialist – Trusts and Foundation is responsible for the successful delivery and management of the Trust and Foundation program nationally, with a specific focus on growth and development of Victorian funding relationships. This role requires outstanding external relationship management with regular in person meetings with newly identified prospects, current and past supporters and stakeholders and working directly with internal stakeholders to identify project opportunities, as well as strong research and written skills to produce compelling submissions for funding.
- Responsible for identifying and responding to Trust and Foundations opportunities to increase fundraising income.
- Build and manage key relationships with Trustees, Grant Managers and Private Ancillary Funds through face to face meeting to secure new income.
- Communicate in person to funders the impact of their giving, including reporting against outputs, outcomes and deliverables of funded projects and programs.
- Provide regular reports to Head of Fundraising including performance against KPI’s, financial data and other management information as required.
- Establish a pipeline of funding applications including success rates and project income.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders including Marketing, Brand and Communications to meet the needs of the business and to identify projects and programs requiring funding.
- Communicate to trustees, donors and other supporters through face to face meetings, telephone calls, presentations and written and email communications.
- Develop high quality funding proposals attractive to the funder while keeping projects in line with organisational strategic objectives.
- Keep up to date on the priorities of new and existing trusts and foundations and philanthropic donors, closely following relevant fundraising trends.
- Represent externally by promoting our work and developing productive financially sustainable relationships with stakeholders.
- Maintain communication with past supporters.
- Liaise with new contacts thought external meeting within Trusts and Foundations to advocate and build awareness of the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in achieving Trust and Foundation budgeted income, a track record in successful research, development and writing of trust funding submissions and proposals as well as the ability to multitask across multiple projects involving both internal and external stakeholders. Strong written and verbal communications skills and excellent public speaking/presentation skills with an ability to pitch ideas and engage audiences at all levels are key as is having a high level of analytical and research skills including the ability to interpret and respond to funding guidelines and requirements. Tertiary qualifications in fundraising, marketing, business development, community engagement or communications will be highly regarded but not essential.
If you have a strong knowledge of philanthropy and fundraising, and donor-centric care, a commitment to creating long-lasting financially beneficial relationships and proven experience in developing and maintaining constructive stakeholder relationships while building and identifying new financially beneficial trust/donor connections, then this is the role for you!
If you are looking to join a relaxed, supportive and collaborative team and are seeking a part-time fundraising role that will utilise your strong grant writing skills and stakeholder engagement capabilities. Whilst offering the flexibility to work across 5 days during school hours or 4 full days (1 day a week working from the St Leonards office and 3 days a week WFH), then this is the role for you!
To submit your application please click apply
At Lloyd Connect we recognise the benefits that diversity and inclusion brings to our clients and encourage people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply.
0415 594 206
03 9944 1205
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.